金句

「我覺得我們只是愛情的新手而已。」-- Raymond Carver

真正的愛情,是在能愛的時候,懂得珍惜,是在無法愛的時候,懂得放手。 --章子怡

2007/04/16

Home, sweet home Version 1.1

It's been a decade...and I finally realized what did I miss.
 
The four little "new -members" are lovely and bring the shine and smile to everyone. I love to spoil them as much as I can, haha. And let me introduce my little cousin in the family , "the beautiful eyes" is her nick name. I did not notice when I met her last time, she was only 3 months old. En oui, elle parle Francais. 

I can played with my remote for non-stop pressing for the 100+ cable channel, just eat and taking nap at the whole afternoon, and no need to wash any dishes...I love to be at home.
http://miniting.blogs.friendster.com/photos/uncategorized/cimg0791.JPG">< a>>  
--------

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails