金句

「我覺得我們只是愛情的新手而已。」-- Raymond Carver

真正的愛情,是在能愛的時候,懂得珍惜,是在無法愛的時候,懂得放手。 --章子怡

2009/03/04

小野麗莎 @Art Fest

I love Bossa Nova, I love Jazz.
Lisa Ono's is one of my favourite Jazz singer.





And this week is the Jazz week too!
Check out 舸兒's blog : Jazz through the week

Lisa Ono @ Art Festival,
and I made my fastest move (actually from K's help) to order the ticket. (4th March)

as that is her first ever show in HK.



The only one photo I can take (secretly, shhuuuuu)
I got some nice and close seats!



A very good show!
The band preform so good and Lisa Ono also gives us some surprise! ^_^
R is the first timer but Lisa's music also impressed R!!
I am happy to share the good music out~~




There are 2 more show in 8 and 9 March, wish you all enjoy the show too~!
If you want to know the program....here you go, or skip it have let you have the surprise!!!

************************************************************************

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails